If you would like to include an image with your text, click the Enable radio button found on the Enable Image? tab.
To add an image, drag and drop an image from the DAM into the Image tab.
On the first field of the Advanced Image Properties tab, you'll be asked to add a Title (Alt Text). This is a mandatory field that provides a brief text description of the image. Also in the Advanced Image Properties tab, you'll see several additional options:
- Title (Image Alternate Text): This field is required. If the user's browser fails to load the image, this short text description will show in its place. (if no
- Caption: Use this field to have a small, pre-formatted caption appear below the image.
- Image Alignment: Place the image at the Left, Right, or Top of the component's space. All text included in the component will wrap around the image when it is aligned to either the Right or the Left. When aligned to the Top, it will also center itself in the space.
- Size: This control will always maintain the image's original aspect ratio. In the example above, we've scaled an image to 140 wide to accommodate the text beside it. The height is adjusted accordingly.
- Link: Allow the user to click the image & be routed to another page, either internal or external.
If you add an image that you no longer wish to use, you can click the Disable radio button in the Enable Image? tab.