If you are planning to participate in the upcoming ceremonies, you will need to RSVP. Look for a postal mailing to your local address and emails to your UC student email account for more information.
Remember, you must complete the Application for Graduation before you can RSVP for a Commencement ceremony.
If you are having trouble submitting your RSVP, here are 8 common errors:
- Look for the red words that explain the issues next to the missing or error question
- Missing the dashes (-) in the phone number
- Typed the email address different than the first time
- Used symbols or numbers in the ‘pronunciation box’
- Simply did not answer a question
- If entered 'employed' it requires a starting salary
- Used symbols in the salary amount (do not add symbols)
- Questions with an red '*' require an answer to the question