Local news media, your college, UC social media and others might be interested in highlighting your UC story as you prepare for Graduation.
As you head into Graduation, tell us about your story at UC in 500 words or less.
- What was your most remarkable achievement as a UC student?
- What is your favorite memory from your time at UC?
- What advice would you give to incoming students?
- Did you struggle to overcome a significant obstacle or challenge in achieving your degree?
- Maybe you’ve gone to school part time for years while raising a family and are finally earning that degree?
- Maybe you started a successful entrepreneurial business while in school.
- Maybe you conducted research or helped with a project that solved an important problem, helped fill an important need or approached a problem in an innovative way.
- Maybe you’re graduating with other members of your family.
- Maybe you’re the first in your family to earn a college degree.
- Maybe you developed relationships at UC that changed you or have helped change the world for the better.