- All graduates are welcome to attend any and all dates
- Free and relaxing event
- Decorating materials supplied by the Commencement Office to decorate your cap
Spring Semester Events
Date: Wednesday, March 16
Time: 3:00 p.m.- 6:00 p.m.
Location: UC Blue Ash Walters Hall Room 100
Date: Thursday, March 31 *
Time: 11:00 a.m.- 1:00 p.m.
Location: UC Clermont Student Activities Center
* No Thank You Video or Portrait Packages available at the UC Clermont Location*
Date: Thursday, April 7
Time: 11:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
Location: UC Clifton Alumni Center
Graduating Students ‘Thank You’ Videotaping
This is an opportunity for you to thank those who have influenced your accomplishment/success. The video is played at Commencement while family and guests are arriving. It will also be available for free download approximately a month after the ceremony. To see previous videos, visit: http://www.uc.edu/commencement/after
Graduation Cap Decorating
Over the years we have noticed that many graduating students decorate their mortar board (graduation cap). If you would like to decorate your cap with your fellow graduates, bring your cap and join us.
'You See Photography', Inc. is available for your professional portraits. For more information about their services and pricing, contact directly at (513) 677-6400.
- The Senior Class Officers will be attending to talk about the Senior Class Gift and the Time Capsule Activity.
- Refreshments will be provided by our UC Student Government.
- Bring your Resume the Career Development Center will be critiquing resumes from 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
- The Campus Recreation Center will be giving out chances to win free passes and to sign up for Alumni membership rates from 2:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Athletics will be present with giveaways and to sign you up for alumni rates on tickets from 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
- One Stop-Financial Literacy will be able to advise you with strategies to repay your loan from 12 p.m.- 4 p.m.
Annual Grad Fair
The annual Grad Fair is a one stop shop for all your graduation needs. Look for a postal mailing from the UC Bookstore with more information. The Grad Fair provides a great opportunity to get your caps and gowns, graduation announcements, and class rings; and make your senior gift. Be sure to set aside some time to stop by and get what you need for graduation. For more information, contact the TUC Bookstore at (513) 556-1700.
Dates: Tuesday, March 1 & Wednesday, March 2, 2016
Time: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Location: Clifton Campus, TUC Bookstore