International Students

International Graduating students banner

International students who would like to have International friends and family attend the commencement ceremonies must apply for a visitor visa. This application process can be completed through iBearcatsGlobal. Graduation invitation letters are available from UC International. 

For additional information, please contact UC International at 513-556-4278. 

All information on the Commencement website is subject to change. Please check back often for up-to-date information.