Parking Information for Convocation
Parking for Convocation is complimentary. Please park in one of the following garages:
- Calhoun Garage,
- Campus Green Garage,
- CCM Garage,
- Corry Garage,
- University Avenue Garage, or
- Woodside Garage.
Accessible Parking and Seating for Guests with Disabilities
Guests with disabilities should follow these directions to create a smooth transition from the time they arrive on campus until the time they depart at the end of the ceremony.
- Parking Instructions
- From Jefferson Avenue, enter the campus at West University Avenue.
- Proceed on West University Avenue until it ends, and turn left onto Commons Way
- Continue to the next rotary/circle in front of Dabney Hall (Commons Way and West Daniels streets).
- This is the designated drop-off area. You may park to drop-off on Commons Way. Patrons and/or their guests with disabilities will be directed by signs and attendants on how to proceed to floor-level seating.
- Complimentary parking is available in University Avenue Garage, Campus Green Garage, Woodside Green Garage, Corry Garage or Calhoun Street Garage.
- Drivers with disabilities will be able to park in designated spaces on Commons Way or Daniels Streets.
- Seating Instructions
- All guests with physical disabilities who require accessible seating should enter Fifth Third Arena, Shoemaker Center at the southeast entrance across from Dabney Hall. A sign is posted at that entrance.
- Accessible floor seating will be available for guests with physical disabilities, plus one accompanying guest each, on the north end of the arena.
- Others who accompany guests with disabilities will be seated in the north bleachers, directly behind this seating area.
Following the ceremony, a waiting and pick-up area outside the building (or inside in case of rain) will be available for guests with disabilities while they wait for the driver to return with the car.