Awareness • Response • Intervention
Support • Empowerment
The ARISE program serves to Empower students through free and confidential individual and group counseling and 24/7 crisis Intervention services. ARISE counselors provide a safe and Supportive environment for students to feel heardand engaged in their healing process and thrive as UC students. The ARISE program is dedicated to increasing Awareness and coordinated Response for students who have experienced gender-based or interpersonal violence.
ARISE Services Include
- Free, confidential mental health services (individual therapy, group therapy, psychiatry) to survivors of interpersonal, gender-based, or sexual violence.
- 24/7 confidential phone support.
- Consultation to faculty, staff, parents, and students in supporting survivors.
- Referral to on and off-campus resources including advocacy, medical care, legal aid and reporting offices.
- Outreach on topics related to sexual assault and gender-based violence.
We’re here. You matter.
Gender-based & Sexual Violence
The information provided on this website is maintained by CAPS. It is not intended to be a substitute for mental health services provided by a mental health professional. Additionally, the viewer takes responsibility for interpretation and use of any information provided on this website.