STUDENTS IN CRISIS
We provide onsite emergent services on Monday through Friday from 1 – 4pm. You may walk in or call our office between those hours to let us know that you need to see someone immediately.
Evenings, weekends, and other times when we are closed, you may use these outside resources for immediate assistance:
- Crisis Care: 513-281-2273 (voice and tdd)
- Suicide Hotline: 1-800-SUICIDE
- Psychiatric Emergency Services, University Hospital: 513-584-8577
- Mobile Crisis Team (for residents of Hamilton County): 513-584-8577
· You can also call 911 or go to your nearest hospital emergency room.
UC's Sexual Assault Response Coordinator is available 24 hours to assist students, faculty, staff and visitors to the campus who have been sexually assaulted. She can be reached at 513-218-9531.