UC's One Stop Center is literally that - A one-stop, central location where you can do everything online related to your enrollment, course registration, view and pay bills, view financial aid, request transcripts, and much more.
Finding Online Courses
You can use One Stop to find the online courses offered at UC:
- Select Registration Information;
- Click on View Class Offerings from the left-hand navigation menu and select the Semester link;
- Choose the Term and Session for the class you would like to find;
- Be sure to check the Distance Learning only box;
- Select your College as the Offering College;
- Click on the Get Classes button.
After completing these steps, you will see the list of online courses offered by your College.
•Degree (matriculated) students register for distance learning classes following their respective college procedures and specific registration dates noted on the University calendar.
•Non-degree (non-matriculated) students - students who wish to take classes for credit without being enrolled in a degree program - follow the steps for registration on the Undergraduate Admissions site.
•Non-matriculated students enroll during "open enrollment" dates noted on the University calendar.
•After your registration is processed, approximately one business day, your schedule and bill will be available for printing and viewing online from the OneStop website. Bills will be assessed and due before the semester begins, as noted in the dates and deadlines calendar.