1. Open the C-1 that you wish to modify. At the bottom of the screen, click the "Modify this course" button shown here.
2. Select "No, the fields I need to change are not in the New Version list above." This will expand your choice to include anytime edit.
3. Select "Yes, I will be changing at least one of the fields listed above. Please note that this modification choice will change the current version of this course". See below.
4. Scroll through the C-1 form and identify the particular component that you must change. Make the appropriate edits/changes. Notice that certain items are grayed out and cannot be edited. Some of these could be modified using a new version, although not all.
5. Scroll down to "All Comments" and enter a comment explaining what you have changed, and the reason for this change. These comments can be very short, but concise so that the reviewer understands why you wish for this change to be processed.
6. Review the change you have made carefully. When ready, click the "Submit for Approval" button at the bottom of the screen.
7. If you want to check back and make sure your modification is processed, then open the C-1 again. At the bottom of the screen, you will see the option to "View Pending Anytime Edit" until the modification is approved. Click this option to see whose approval is pending.
Then scroll all the way to the bottom of the screen to view the pending approvals.