University of Cincinnati Evaluation Services Center
Save the date! ESC is sponsoring an Ohio MHAS workshop on Hard to Reach populations on May 4, 2015. More information to follow!
Who We Are
- An independent evaluation, assessment and research center
- Affiliated with the University of Cincinnati College of Education, Criminal Justice and Human Services
What We Do
- Provide sound, efficient, and useful answers to questions about programs, policies, projects, and services that focus on the needs of individuals, families, and communities
- Utilize a variety of research tools to tailor services to collaboratively address the unique needs of education and education-related human services organizations
- Deliver training and technical assistance in planning for evaluation and building programs’ own capacity to perform evaluation
Who We Work With
- Schools and school districts, training and professional development providers, government agencies, community groups, and human services agencies
- College and university programs, centers, and faculty
- Other evaluators and researchers
Our mission is to support, educate, and build the capacity of educational and human services programs to make data-based decisions for accountability, meaningful program improvement, and policy development.