Summer Internship Housing
University of Cincinnati offers summer interns safe and affordable housing for your summer internships in the Greater Cincinnati area.
Living on UC’s campus gives you the conveniences of:
- Minutes to downtown Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky
- Located on several Metro bus lines for easy transportation
- Megabus stop located on campus for intercity transportation
- Easy access to interstates 71, 75, and 74
- Close proximity to the new U Square @ the Loop, filled with restaurants and shops in walking distance of West Campus
Summer 2015 Dates
First Check-in Date: May 23, 2015
Last Check-out Date: August 8, 2015
2931 Scioto Lane
Cincinnati, OH 45219-3912
Apartment style living is available in the newly renovated Morgens Hall. Interns have the opportunity to live amongst other college interns who have the same summer goals.
- 2-Person Studios with a 10 cubic ft. refrigerator/freezer combination
- refrigerator/freezer combination
- Co-Ed by Apartment
- Kitchen in each Apartment, includes countertop microwave and cooktop/oven combination
- Hall Laundry
- Hall Lounge Areas
- Recreational Equipment Available for Use on Lobby Floor
- Vinyl Composition Tile flooring in bedroom, living area and kitchen
- Ceramic tile bathrooms
Morgens Hall was redesigned with green in mind. While Cincinnati locals lovingly call Morgens the "Glass House", the glass paneling is more than a sleak design. The two quarter-inch thick windows have a half inch of air space separating each window - making it better than standard glass by preventing heat loss or heat gain. Privacy panels can be pulled down to cover each of the glass windows.
Click here to learn even more about Morgens Hall.
Per Night / Per Person
Double, Shared Studio (in 2-Person Studio)
See floor plans below.
Floorplans (click image to enlarge):
|Optional Items Available for Purchase|
|Parking Pass||$20 per week|
$10 per week
Weekly Linen Package
|$15 per week
|CenterCourt Dining Pass
– Dining Pass: 65 meals
– Dining Pass: 48 meals
– Dining Pass: 36 meals