All Residence Halls include...
- Accommodations for large and small groups. Priority is given to UC-sponsored summer programs
- ADA rooms (available in CRC and Turner Halls)
- Wireless Internet
- Community baths (except CRC and Turner Halls)
- Double and multiple-occupancy rooms (limited pool of single rooms based upon availability)
- Entry with programmed card access - halls are locked 24/7
- Extra-long twin beds (80”)
- Front desk staff assists guests with arrival and departure
- Laundry facilities in each hall
- Linen packets available for a $15 weekly fee
- Lobby lounges
- Microwave and mini-fridge in every room
- On-site vending machines and ice machines
- No alcohol permitted in the halls
- No smoking permitted in the halls
*Linen package are $15 per week and include: a pillow, pillowcase, 2 flat sheets, fitted sheet, one bath towel, and one wash cloth
Dabney, Siddall Halls
Majority of rooms are double occupancy rooms. Each room has two sets of furniture. One community restroom on each floor. Dabney has 2-3 community restrooms on the floor. Floors are single gender. There are a few single rooms and triple rooms. Camps are typically provided blocks of rooms organized by floors.
Suite-style spaces offering 2 double bedrooms, one large common area, and restroom shared by 4 people. Co-ed floors.
Apartment-style newly renovated Morgens Hall is now re-open for residency! Morgens Hall will offer fresh, new apartment style living. 2-Person Small Studios/ 1-Bath studio
8-Person, 5-Bedroom/2-Bath apartment
Stradford Heights Comples
Variety of room types, two double bedrooms & four single bedrooms.
University Park Apartments
Apartment-style rooms. Each apartment has 2 bedrooms, with 2 beds in each room and 2 bathrooms.