Criteria for Election:
- Full time member of the active UC faculty at the time of election.
- National/international professional stature supported by both internal and external letters of reference.
- Extensive record of graduate mentoring.
- Extensive record of research/creative/scholarly works in chosen field of work, including publications, exhibitions, presentations and other important accomplishments.
Nomination Procedure for 2017 (nomination deadline is December 2, 2016):
An electronic process is used for nominations and file assembly. The nomination package should include the following items:
- Nomination form.
- Current CV.
- Supporting letter(s) from one or more graduate fellows.
- Up to four letters from external references (references for current and past collaborators, including former students, is discouraged).
- Letters of nomination and support should adhere to the specific reasons for consideration as described in the membership criteria.