With the successful completion of this campaign, private support will:
Increase Student Scholarships & Support
- Funds earmarked for currently underserved or at-risk groups such as first generation students, non-traditional students, part-time students and those who work while enrolled.
- Programmatic support, including the purchase of state-of-the-art lab equipment.
- Update Dental Hygiene clinical space and program equipment.
- Computer hardware and software programs, which allow for expanded learning opportunities, especially in our Allie Health program.
Improve Learning Environment & Facilities
- New high-tech building to further support our academic mission.
- Renovations to space vacated by the new building.
- Modernize computer labs and design studios, creating mediate classrooms and meeting centers