Student Internship - New Media
We are currently in need of a Student Intern in the area of New Media. This is a part-time, paid student position from May 1, 2013 to April 30, 2014. This position is not an academic internship and does not provide credit toward a degree.
This person will assist the Web/Social Media Team with developing and maintaining Web and Social Media content for the UC Foundation, the UC Alumni Association and the Proudly Cincinnati Campaign.
- Are currently enrolled at UC Main Campus with an above average grade point; preference for junior or senior status
- Have completed several courses in Electronic Media, Video Production, Online Media, Public Relations and/or Web design
- Possess solid web writing, editing, formatting and publishing skills
- Demonstrate outstanding oral and written communication skills, along with strong time management and organizational skills
- Have familiarity and understanding of social media for marketing purposes
- Possess basic HTML, Photoshop and video editing software experience
- Possess video production, composition and editing skills
- Are able to work 15-20 hours per week
Qualified candidates please apply online.
return to top
University of Cincinnati Foundation - Fellowship Program
The UCF Fellowship Program is an outgrowth of the UCF Student Internship Program and is open only to students who have successfully completed a UCF student internship.
This program provides the opportunity for the Foundation and the selected student intern to continue a mutually beneficial employment relationship following graduation. The fellowship position is two years in duration.
return to top