for those who have served & those preparing to serve
The University of Cincinnati proudly acknowledges the service of the men and women in the Armed Forces and is committed to providing a full range of quality academic, career, counseling and student services to veterans and ROTC cadets as they pursue their dreams and higher education goals.
In an effort to continue attracting and graduating the best, UC has invited the community to help provide scholarship and programmatic support for our Veteran and ROTC students.
Additional resources will allow us to:
- Open a Veteran and Military Students Center that will provide comprehensive services for the recruitment, retention and advising of veteran or military students.
- Augment veteran-specific counseling services and personnel for confidential individual and family consultations.
- Offer partial tuition scholarships to cover costs not covered by the GI Bill and ROTC support.
- Secure state-of-the-art training equipment for cadets.
- Provide room and board supplements to students so they can be immersed in the college experience.
In honor of the untold sacrifices these men and women have made and are preparing to make, A Salute to Service is our humble way of saying thank you.
Please click the following links to give online directly to the following funds: