Lindner College of Business Giving Initiatives
Reflecting the business world, the Carl H. Lindner College of Business faces increasingly complex global markets, changing demographics, intense competition and a demand for innovation. As a leading provider of human capital for our community, our college is a driver for the region's economy. Our programs are distinctive by their multidisciplinary opportunities, capitalizing on UC's strength in engineering, law, medicine and design. As such, our graduates are poised to compete in an increasingly innovation-driven and global economy.
Lindner College of Business Vision
Aligned with the university's strategic plan, our vision is to be a leading business college. To reach that vision, we develop our students into collaborative, creative and global business leaders. As a highly valued partner for our business community, we will be an engine for innovation and a catalyst for growth for Greater Cincinnati and beyond.
Kolodzik Business Scholars Program
- This program develops valued professionals with depth in their desired specialization. To enable highly effective specialists, the program emphasizes innovation, globalization and collaboration. Flexibility enables students to tailor coursework and experiential options to achieve their personal goals.
Renovations to Lindner Hall
- The Carl H. Lindner College of Business seeks to upgrade its infrastructure with renovations to Lindner Hall. A renovated home to our business school will provide an improved venue for prominent speakers and events while offering students and the community amenities consistent with top business programs.
Support for High Achieving Students
- By investing in our students today, our collective tomorrow will be transformed. The Carl H. Lindner College of Business strives to increase support for high-achieving students through our undergraduate honors and graduate programs. These programs include Carl H. Lindner Honors-PLUS, Marvin P. Kolodzik Business Scholars, and the Business Fellows. Click here to learn more about these renowned student programs.
Academic Programs and Centers
- The Carl H. Lindner College of Business is proud to be the home of celebrated programs that explore such diverse areas as economic education, private and family business, entrepreneurship, management and executive training, corporate productivity improvement and real estate. The business school seeks to enrich its thriving academic programs and centers, providing needed expertise to our graduates, the business community and beyond.
Endowed Chairs and Professorships
- As part of a top 20, public research university, the Carl H. Lindner College of Business seeks to establish a strong, competitive foundation for faculty research and scholarship, with endowed chairs and professorships. These opportunities will provide the means and incentive to pioneer new directions and seed the next generation of business innovations and innovators.