CECH is committed to the pursuit of discovery and excellence in research, teaching and service that addresses real world challenges and opportunities to create positive social change. We prepare students to maximize their ability to have a positive impact and to be contributing members to society.
CECH is committed to the following values in achieving our mission:
- Innovation: exploring, discovering, and implementing new ideas, methods and applications;
- Partnership: seeking out opportunities for partnership in our academic, research, and community pursuits;
- Diversity: embracing and celebrating variation in styles, cultures, and disciplines;
- Leadership: leading through research and by empowering individuals, communities, and organizations to evolve and facilitate change through best practices;
- Support: providing an environment where faculty, staff and students thrive.