The UC Alumni Association is now accepting nominations for outstanding UC Alumni
Do you know an outstanding UC alum? Now is your chance to recognize a UC alumnus/alumnae for his/her achievements. UCAA is accepting nominations for the annual Alumni Awards. The deadline for all nominations is January 31, 2011. Recognize an alumnus/alumna by nominating them for one of the following awards:
- William Howard Taft Medal for Notable Achievement - presented to an alumnus/alumna solely on the basis of significant life achievements in his/her chosen field.
- Jeffrey Hurwitz Young Alumni Outstanding Achievement Award – given to an alumnus/alumna, 35 years or younger on the basis of significant professional achievement in his/her field, and continued involvement with the university.
- Alumni Distinguished Service Award – given to an alumnus/alumna who has made an outstanding contribution of service to UC.
- Alumni Association Mosaic Award – presented to an alumnus/alumna who has demonstrated leadership while enhancing our shared community.
The seven 2010 honorees included:
William Howard Taft Medal for Notable Achievement
- Dr. Nancy Hamant, A&S '57, CECH '61 and '67
Alumni Distinguished Service Award
- Robert Dobbs, Bus '76 and '88
- James Kelly, Sr., CECH '51 and '65 (presented posthumously)
Jeffrey Hurwitz Young Alumni Outstanding Achievement Award
- Ryan Rybolt, Eng '97
- Dr. Rebecca Lee, RWC '01, Nur '03, '05 and '08
- Linda Bates Parker, A&S '70 (presented posthumously)
- J. Erin Riehle, Nur '81 and '92
Read more about these honorees.
Click here to nominate an alum today!