Residential House Living Learning Communities
UC seeks to create new communities within its residence hall system that will appeal to and serve the needs of baccalaureate-level students admitted to the university for fall 2013 and beyond. These students will be well prepared for college, possessing both broad and deep learning interests.
Integrated Core Learning
The University of Cincinnati's signature approach to undergraduate education. Learn more about the benefits, vision and leadership team.
Service Learning is a part of the UC2019-Strategic Plan and Integrated Core Learning. Service Learning is an opportunity for students to learn beyond the classroom.
University Honors Scholars Program
The University Honors Program comprises the top 7% of University of Cincinnati students and offers an engaging environment in which students are inspired to learn more, experience more and be more
College and Unit Specific
- Allied Health Sciences
- Clermont College
- College-Conservatory of Music
- Design, Architecture, Art and Planning
- Division of Student Affairs & Services
- Education, Criminal Justice & Human Services
- Engineering & Applied Science
- Gen-1 Support
- McMicken College of Arts and Sciences
- Office of Nationally Competitive Awards
- School of Social Work
- UC Blue Ash College
- University Honors Program