First Steps and Resources
Top 10 Ways to Get Involved from the Start:
1. Sign up for Orientation
Follow the link to register and find out more about Bearcat Bound.
2. Enroll in a Learning Community
They are the best.
3. Live in University Housing or Join a Theme House
Check out lots of information about residence life.
4.Join a Club or Organization
Club sports, greek life, and more!
5.Connect with your Academic Advisor
Learn more about all the different people available to guide you.
6. Engage in Volunteer Opportunities
Be a part of the good Bearcats do in the community.
7. Participate in Camp Bearcat
A gread leadership development opportunity on campus.
8. Get Involved in Student Government
Check out the many things involved with student government.
9. Workout at the Rec Center:
The "freshman-15"? How about the "freshman-best-shape-of-my-life?"
Find all of the posted student jobs and apply here.