Peer Leader Application Process
1. Apply at UC Jobs. Be prepared to upload your resume and two letters of recommendation.
- Submit two letters of recommendation that attest to your capabilities to be a Peer Leader. While it is recommended that your two letters come from Faculty, we understand that this may not be possible. If that is the case, please have someone who has seen or supervised you in a leadership or professional position write your letter. Some examples would include, but are not limited to, a former employer, an organizational supervisor, a religious official, a high school teacher or counselor, an athletic coach, etc. Please do not have family or peers submit your letters of recommendation.
- We suggest that you provide those who will write your letters with a copy of the Peer Leader job description.
2. Interview Notifications
- FYE staff will carefully review each application, resume and letters of recommendation. Candidates selected for an interview will receive notification by email or phone. There will be rounds of invidivual and group interviews.
3. After the interviews, FYE staff will make selections and placements according to the attributes of candidates and LC needs.
4. You will receive an email notification letting you know whether or not you have been hired.
For additional questions regarding your application, please check our FAQ below or contact Seth Baker (email@example.com).