2015 GREEK WEEK: February 8th - 14th
"There's a little HERO in all of us!"
Talent contests, tug-o-wars, a pie-in-the face and the ever-popular belly-flop competition are on tap for an action-packed Greek Week. The antics are a school-spirited sight on college campuses across the country every spring, but at UC, as they celebrate community on campus with colorful competitions, UC’s fraternities and sororities also will compete in support of the Greater Cincinnati community.
The University of Cincinnati's Fraternity and Sorority life Greek Week Committee is pleased to announce their philanthropic partner for 2015 is Cincinnati Children's Hospital!
About Cincinnati Children's Hospital
Cincinnati Children’s, a nonprofit academic medical center established in 1883, is one of the oldest and most distinguished pediatric hospitals in the United States.
For more info, click here!
2015 Schedule of Events
Sunday, February 8, 2015
- Greek Games: Sheakley Field, 6:00pm-10:00pm
Monday, February 9, 2015
- Dodgeball: Campus Recreation Center, 12:00pm-2:00pm
- Amazing Race: UC Great Hall, 7:00pm-10:00pm
Tuesday, February 10, 2015
- Belly Flop Competition: Campus Recreation Center, 12:00pm-2:00pm
- Service Event: TUC Great Hall, 7:00pm-10:00pm
Wednesday, February 11, 2015
- Volleyball: Campus Recreation Center, 12:00pm-2:00pm
- Variety Show, Fifth Third Arena, (doors open at 6:30pm) 7:00pm-10:00pm*
*This event is family-friendly and open to the public!
Friday, February 13 – 14, 2015
- Cincinnati Dance Marathon: Campus Recreation Center, 6:00pm Friday - 6:00pm Saturday