The object of the College Panhellenic Council shall be to develop and maintain women’s sorority life and interfraternity relations at a high level of accomplishment and in so doing to:
- Consider the goals and ideals of member organizations as applicable to campus and personal life.
- Promote superior scholarship and intellectual development.
- Cooperate with member women’s sororities and the university/college administration to maintain high social and moral standards.
- Act in accordance with National Panhellenic Conference (NPC) Unanimous Agreements, policies and best practices.
- Act in accordance with such rules established by the Panhellenic Executive Board as to not violate the sovereignty, rights and privileges of member sororities.
- Dues, finances, and approval of an annual budget
- Consider extension
- Set a calendar of events
- Determine programming
- Establish recruitment rules and recruitment style.
The Panhellenic Executive Board shall also have the authority to adopt rules governing the College Panhellenic Council that do not violate the sovereignty, rights and privileges of member women’s fraternities.