There are many ways for UC faculty and staff to engage with University Honors. Explore the links in the left-hand navigation or the additional resources below to learn more.
- University Honors Council - The University Honors Council serves in an advisory capacity to the University Honors Program.
- Honors Seminars - Proposal Process - Faculty from across UC's colleges are engaged in teaching honors seminars. Learn about honors seminars and about the annual proposal process.
- Honors Seminars - Pedagogy and Structure
- Creating Honors Courses in e-Curriculum and Ordering Honors Courses in Universis - Important information for faculty and staff who enter courses in e-curriculum and/or Universis.
- University Honors Program Faculty Awards
- Experiential Learning - Learn how students can fulfill honors requirements through experiential learning.
Questions about University Honors?
Please feel free to contact Dr. Raj Mehta, Vice Provost International, Director of the University Honors Program and Professor of Marketing, at (email@example.com or 513-556-6252) or Debbie Brawn, Administrative Director of the UHP (firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-556-6226).