The following step are required for an application to be complete:
- Applicant’s must complete the online application
- Applicant’s must upload a current resume as part of the online application
- Applicants must upload a personal statement as part of the online application of no more than four typed, double-spaced pages, explaining, in terms of the criteria, why you think you should be named a recipient of this award and reflecting on your involvement illustrating innovation, initiative, independence, a positive peer impact, and contributions to a group for sustainability and growth
- A completed online recommendation form and corresponding letter of recommendation from a faculty of the University of Cincinnati to be submitted by the faculty member. Faculty may complete the form and upload recommendations here.
- An additional online recommendation form and corresponding letter of recommendation from a staff or administrative member of the University of Cincinnati to be submitted by the staff or administrative member. Staff or administrative members may complete the form and upload recommendations here.
Beyond the required recommendations from a faculty member and a staff or administrative member, one additional recommendation form and letter may be submitted on behalf of the student. Any recommendations submitted beyond the third submission will not be considered as part of the review process.
Recommendations forms and letters are to be submitted by the faculty, staff, or administrative member completing the recommendation. All recommendations are to be submitted by the application deadline.
Applicants must submit a completed application by
12:00 PM on Wednesday, November 29, 2017
All applicants must also be available for an interview with the selection committee in January or February 2018. However, interviews will only be granted to award finalists. Dates for interviews are yet to be determined and will be given to finalists as soon as possible.
Clarifying questions or concerns about the online application and online recommendations may be directed to Tricia Yee, PLME Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-556-6236.