Impact Solutions is widely recognized as a leader in the EAP field, serving a broad range of clients with strong ties to the higher education market.
Employee Assistance Program
Resources available to you are completely confidential.
Impact Solutions provides unlimited phone consultations, 24/7/365, by calling 800-227-6007.
Visit the portal (www.myimpactsolution.com or click on the red button) and click "member login" and use our common password "bearcats". Because we share a login, there is no tracking specific to your search or utilization of the resources or service online.
Content available on the page is outlined below, with new articles and resources added regularly. We recommend bookmarking the page and visiting monthly to build skills and knowledge for wellness.
Click here to login:
Speak with a counselor 24/7/365 on the phone by calling 800-227-6007.
Face to face counseling is also available.
Receive up to 5 sessions included per problem occurence.
All benefits eligible employees and their household members, dependents living away from home and both parents and parents-in-law are eligible to receive assistance.
What to look for within the portal
Use the menu toolbar to find resources on topics including:
- Parenting – including adoption, developmental stages, childcare, well-being, and education
- Aging – including planning the future, aging well, housing options, grief and loss, caregiving
- Mental Health – including personal growth, communication, addiction and recovery and relationships
- Wellness – including tools, healthy eating/recipes, health specific to age and gender, and medical care
- Working – including effective managing, career transitions, workplace productivity and safety
- Living – consumer tips, home buying/selling/improvement, fraud and theft, legal, pets and going green
- International – immigration, relocating abroad, living abroad, families abroad
Centers For Specific Needs
Unique, focused topic areas to help you get information, resources and tools including audio and video content including: legal advice, financial help, depression, savings center (up to 25% discounts on things like rental cars, hotels and more!), tobacco cessation, TaxACT for tax preparation, CareFamily for caregiving needs
Online Seminars and Skill Builders
New online seminars are posted monthly with on-demand webinars avaliable anytime: Building Resiliency 101, Caring for Aging Relatives, Coping with Change, Keeping Your Love Alive, Making Your Money Work For You: A Debt Management Plan
Skilll builders help you build your professional self and include: Accountability, Business Etiquette and Professionalism, Emotional Intelligence for Success, Nobody Likes a Bully: Bullying in the Workplace, The Art of Conflict Resolution