Employee Assistance Plan - Impact Solutions
Impact Solutions is widely recognized as a leader in the EAP field, serving a broad range of clients with strong ties to the higher education market. Impact EAP will offer our employees unlimited phone consultation with a live mental health professional 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Face-to-face counseling is also available, with up to five sessions included per problem occurrence.
Assistance will be available to all benefits eligible employees and their household members, dependents living away from home, as well as parents and parents-in-law.
Contact Impact Solutions 24/7/365 by calling 800-227-6007
For additional information, log on to the myimpactsolution.com website
Your member log in: bearcats
IMPACT Solutions offers Skill Builders, which are online training lessons for both professional and personal development.
- IMPACT Solutions Skill Builders
- IMPACT Solutions Webinars
The My Impact Solution website has the following resources:
- Web portal with daily living/wellness articles, resources and interactive features
- Legal, financial and identity theft recovery assistance
- Child and elder care referral assistance
- Referrals to community resources
Wellness information on the My Impact Solution website
UC’s EAP, Impact Solutions, provides a wide variety of wellness information on their website. Wellness information, including health risk assessment, articles, audio clips and other references can be found under the THRIVING tab on the My Impact Solutions website.
Within the LEARNING CENTER you will find various feature sections including: Mental Health, Personal Development, Wellness, Management & Workplace, Health & Behavior, Parenting & Child Care, Aging & Eldercare.
The THRIVING tab includes eleven subcategories of wellness related topics. Each topic includes some or all of the following:
- Screening & assessment questionnaires
- Articles - generally 1-2 pages and can be printed.
- Audio clips – range from 30 seconds to 2 minutes in length
- Medline plus – a medical library with links and resources
- On-line seminars
- Resources – internet links relative to the subject matter
- Skill builder references – lessons which target personal development and growth
- Web MD link
- Multi-media center
Contact the Human Resources Department at 513-556-6381 with questions about EAP or Impact Solutions.