Workplace Accommodation

Contact UC Human Resources any time you have questions related to return-to-work, transitional work, workplace accommodations, or need help exploring funding resources for rehabilitation interventions and work accommodations.

UC Human Resources provides employees with disability and workplace accommodation services which are designed to assist any UC employee experiencing medical impairment restricting capacity to safely continue working or safely return-to-work.

Additional information can be found on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) page.


Benefits puzzle logo

UC Parking Information (for workplace accommodation needs)

Parking in UC garages/lots is available on a first-come first-served basis. Information regarding UC parking permits can be found at  Specific parking spaces are not reserved and are available on a first-come, first-served basis.  

Disability parking spaces are available in all UC garages and lots as required by law.  Disability parking spaces are not reserved and should only be used by those persons with a valid, state-issued disability registration. 

To obtain permanent or temporary parking accommodation in a UC garage/lot which has a WAITING LIST (no open spaces available for purchase) follow the appropriate process below.

  • If you have a permanent or temporary State issued disability placard, email a copy of your registration to or fax to 513-558-0676. Please provide your UC ID number, specify your current work location and your requested UC garage/lot location. Human Resources will contact you with additional information.
  • If you have a temporary medical need, your provider must submit supporting documentation via confidential fax to University Health Services (UHS) at 513-584-2222. Human Resources will contact you with additional information.
  • If you have an ADA Accommodation Request, please send an email to or call Human Resources at 513-556-6381 to schedule a time to meet with the Manager of Leave Administration and discuss your needs.

Disabled individuals may contact the State of Ohio, Bureau of Motor Vehicles at for information about and assistance with obtaining a state issued disability parking permit.

Have More/Specific Questions?

Click below for a full listing of UC resources and all benefits providers and vendors.