We are excited to be partnered with Asset Health as a portal vendor to provide an easy way for our faculty and staff to engage with the Be Well UC program, track their progress toward their incentives, and have options for earning points from the comfort of their desk or home.
Learn more about our challenges:
Year 2 Challenges Include:
- Choose This Not That (Fall)
- Defeat the Seat (Spring)
- Drink UP! Hydration Challenge (Summer)
Participate as an indivudal or a team, and there will be an option for those not eligible for the incentive. Create behavior change to Be Well!
Year 1 Challenge Recap
"If it doesn't challenge you,
it doesn't change you."
Our three challenges were a great way to earn incentive points (up to 150!) and practice tracking healthy behaviors. 662 participations happened throughout the three challenges - and winners from each challenge can be viewed here.
New Year, New Look!
Check out what's new on the portal:
- Weekly mini-challenges
- Banner reminders about current programming
- New goals to track called the 6 "R's"
- 10 new courses
- 3 new challenges (will be visible when challenges are live!)
BYOD (Bring Your Own Device)
The Asset Health portal onnects to over 175 devices. Login and check out this great feature so you can cut down on how many platforms you have to log in to!
Check the Event Calendar page as we'll offer Lunch & Learn sessions to talk about technology for wellness throughout the year, including devices, to help you select one that may fit your needs, with information on our presentations page.
Earn Points Anywhere, Anytime!
Take any of 10 courses that can help you learn more about health and wellness while earning credit toward the $240 incentive (each worth 20 points)! Topics include: allergies, budgeting, sleeping and diabetes to name a few!
Learn more about the program
- Incentive details - Earn a $25 Amazon gift card for Step 1 and up to $240 for working through Step 2
- Step 1 - be sure you complete Step 1 (health assessment and health screening) to earn your Step 2 incentive. Don't worry - you can start working toward Step 2 points anytime!
- Events - all are welcome, regardless of incentive eligibility. Join us for coloring, drumming, budgeting and more!
- Monthly Spotlight - we feature a theme and provide related information each month to help you make healthy decisions and Be Well while you're at work or at home.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Asset Health is a nationally accredited, independent health and wellness company that provides a variety of health and wellness services designed to help you achieve healthier living.
If you do not have access to a computer, you can still participate. Computers are available in computer labs across campus, in UC HR, or at your local library. The Asset Health portal is also accessible from any device with internet access.