This page will be updated with archives of programming materials as well as reputable resources for health topics, and our partners both on and off campus available to faculty and staff. Check back often for new information.
Learn more about resources available to you on campus.
- Campus Recreation – Campus Recreation offers a state-of-the-art fitness facility that offers exercise opportunities for people of all fitness levels! The Rec Center offers UC employees a wide range of exercise and fitness opportunities such as group fitness, personal training, swimming, rock climbing, and massage therapy. Check out the Rec Rewards site for more information on an incredible way to earn back your money spent on fitness.
- Dental Hygiene Clinic - The Dental Hygiene Clinic located on UC's Blue Ash Campus is open to the general public. The clinic provides cleanings and preventive services while affording our students an opportunity to learn. For a minimal fee, have a high-quality experience by supervised students, including x-rays, sealants, cancer screenings and education.
- Employee Disability Services – Contact Employee Disability Services (513-584-4482) any time you have questions related to return-to-work, transitional work, workplace accommodations, or need help exploring funding resources for rehabilitation interventions and work accommodations.
- Employee Discounts - As a UC employee, discounts are made available and posted on this UC Human Resources/Benefits page. Check it out, as discounts include car rentals, hotel discounts, tickets to local venues and more.
- Environmental Health & Safety– Environmental Health & Safety offers a variety of services for faculty and staff. Visit their FAQs page to learn more about questions you may have about the EH&S office and to learn how they can assist you with your work.
- University Health Services - University Health Services provides health care and health education to students and faculty at the University. Check out their website to see what services they have to offer you as an employee.
Learn more about organizations UC has partnered with to improve your experience as an employee.
This graphic is a quickguide reviewing the many benefits you have available to you as a UC employee.
Click the image to download a pdf.
This graphic is a quickguide reviewing the differences between healthcare settings along with estimated costs and wait times.
Click the image to download a pdf.
- Anthem – Visit our Health Plan Information available on the HR/Benefits site to learn more about Anthem and your plan, and to download important documents you may need. Anthem now manages our dental coverage as well. The summary of those benefits listed on the HR/Benefits dental site.
- Castlight – Learn more about Castlight, a service that can help you make the most of your healthcare dollar by allowing you an opportunity to search services and costs as well as learn about the physicians and facilities you are planning to visit. This comparison tool can really help you know all the important information before you book an appointment!
- Impact Solutions/EAP – Impact Solutions is your Employee Assistance and Work/Life Program. Impact EAP will offer our employees unlimited phone consultation with a live mental health professional 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Face-to-face counseling is also available, with up to five sessions included per problem occurrence. Assistance will be available to all benefits eligible employees and their household members, dependents living away from home, as well as parents and parents-in-law.
- Contact Impact Solutions 24/7/365 by calling 800-227-6007
- For additional information, log on to the myimpactsolution.com website Our member log in: bearcats
- All UC employees use the same login – no information is stored and nothing can be tracked back to the user
- UC Health and UC Physicians – UC Health and UC Physicians are partnered with UC and their employees. UC employees and their dependents are eligible for copay and co-insurance savings as outlined here.
Additional resources, downloads and tools
Here are additional resources and tools that can help you live a healthy lifestyle and make good decisions for your health.