Frequently Asked Questions
This site has been developed as a self-help tool that employees can utilize to locate answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
Additional questions or inquiries can be directed to the Human Resource Service Center (HRSC) via phone at 513-556-6381 or in person Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 340 University Hall, 51 Goodman Drive, Cincinnati, OH 45221.
FAQs by Topic
Locate the topic area and use the link to be directed to the most frequently asked questions and answers respective to that area. Broader categories are listed in the navigation panel to the left of the page.
- Annual Enrollment
- Benefits - Health Care Reform Adult Child Coverage
- Coordination of Benefits
- Dependent Verification Process New Hires/Newly Eligible
- Discrimination / Harassment / Title IX
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
- Employee Self-Service
- Employment and Income Verification (The Work Number)
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- FTE Reduction - Reduction in Force
- Furlough - Reduction in Force
- Hiring Process