As an employee of the University of Cincinnati, your professional growth and skill enhancement is critical to the overall success of the University. The Leadership Development Center provides staff with numerous options to develop their skills, knowledge and abilities to both support the overall mission of the University and lead us into the future. Our goal is to help people discover their leadership potential and develop their leadership capabilities.
We encourage each of you to take advantage of these development opportunities.
- Accelerate new leader development
- Attract and hire the right talent for the right job at the right time
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships
- Coach and develop talent
- Create an environment of innovation
- Drive performance and accountability
- Lead high-performing teams
- Manage change
- Motivate and retain talent
There are times when organizations need help implementing a new process, teambuilding, managing conflict, managing change, and planning for the future. The LDC team is available to assist. During our consultation, the process is carefully planned and implemented to benefit your team and its employees.