As a faculty member of the University of Cincinnati, you strive for excellence. As your Human Resources department, our mission is to support you in that pursuit by providing valuable services, programs and information.
On this page you will find helpful information on benefits, payroll, compensation, and other important employment resources specifically for you. Our goal is to equip you with the resources and tools you need to succeed at the University of Cincinnati.
Popular Benefits Topics
- Benefit Summaries
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
- Holiday Schedule
- Rowe Loan
- Tuition Remission
- Other Benefits Related Topics
- Arlitt Child and Family Research and Education Center
- Bearcat Campus Card
- Child Care Center
- Keys, Badges, and Access Requests
- Public Safety
- Shuttle Services
- Jobs: View all current job openings
- Employee Self Service/UC Flex
- The Work Number (Employment-Income Verification)
- AAUP Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Labor Management Committees
- Policies and Procedures
- Union Business Report Form
- Other Labor and Employee Relations Topics
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- FAQs - Family and Medical Leave (FMLA)
- FAQs - Leave of Absence / General Questions
- Leaves of Absence
- FAQs - Reporting Allegations of Discrimination or Harassment
- USDA Non-Discriminatory Policy
- OAR - Submit Online
- Outside Activity Report (OAR) of Collateral Employment Instructions
- OAR User Manual Training Presentation
- Academic, Administrative, and Professional Women (AAPW)
- American Association of University Professors (AAUP)
- Bearcat Toastmasters
- UC Association of Administrators, Managers, and Professionals (UCAAMP)
- UC Faculty Club
- Women's Initiatives Network (WIN)
Important: An employee must FIRST apply for retirement and be approved by his/her university sponsored retirement system. Please refer to Board Rule 30-28-01 for further clarification.
- Employee Retirement Letter Template
- Faculty Retirement Checklist
- UC Connect (formerly Bearcat Online)
- UC Flex Help
- UC Information Technology (UCit)
- University Libraries
Environmental Health and Safety Advisory 12.2 outlines the work-related injury process and can be found on the University Health Services (UHS) website. Refer to the UHS website for instructions and information.
If this is a medical emergency, however, call 911.
If you need additional information on Workers' Compensation, contact UC Benefits at 513-556-6381.