Manager's Tools for Faculty
Tools are listed on this webpage, specific to faculty, to assist managers in the recruiting, hiring, onboarding, processing leaves, etc. of their faculty employees. If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources at 513-556-6381.
- Employee Authorization to Work Process
- International Employees
- New Hire Documents Checklist - Faculty/Student (electronic form)
- New Hire Documents Checklist Instructions
- Payroll Forms (to be used for employee's information and retention. Direct deposits and tax forms should be submitted online using ESS)
- Required Forms (for employee to download and bring on first days of employment)
- Position Description:
- ADA Position Description Training Manual
- Establishing a User Account
- Position Description Business Rules
- Position Description Training Create/Modify Faculty
- Position Description Training Refill Faculty
- Position Description Workflow
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Forms and Template Letters
- Leaves of Absence
- Paid Parental Leave (PPL)
Environmental Health and Safety Advisory 12.2 outlines the work-related injury process and can be found on the University Health Services (UHS) website. Refer to the UHS website for instructions and information.
If this is a medical emergency, however, call 911.
If you need additional information on Workers' Compensation, contact UC Benefits at 513-556-6381.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Letter Templates for the Employee:
- Letter Templates for the Manager:
- Outplacement Services
- Separation Code & Definition
- Separation To-Do List