Being a member of the University of Cincinnati family is about opportunity for you, your family, and our students. Our entire family is engaged in a process of unlimited discovery, learning, growth and success. We provide support, opportunity, and resources. You provide the initiative. If you can dream it, you can do it, here at the University of Cincinnati.
As the largest employer in the city of Cincinnati, our mission is to offer services, programs and valuable information to each one of our employees. On this page you will find helpful information on employee benefits, leave, compensation and training and development. Our goal is to make useful resources and tools available to assist you as an employee of the University of Cincinnati.
Popular Benefits Topics
- Benefit Summaries
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
- Holiday Schedule
- Rowe Loan
- Tuition Remission
- Other Benefits Related Topics
- Arlitt Child and Family Research and Education Center
- Bearcat Campus Card
- Child Care Center
- Keys, Badges, and Access Requests
- Public Safety
- Shuttle Services
- Jump to Compensation page
- Position Description Questionnaire
- Jobs: View all current job openings
- Employee Self Service/UC Flex
- The Work Number (Employment-Income Verification)
- FAQs - Reporting Allegations of Discrimination or Harassment
- USDA Non-Discriminatory Policy
- OAR - Submit Online
- Outside Activity Report (OAR) of Collateral Employment Instructions
- OAR User Manual Training Presentation
- Academic, Administrative, and Professional Women (AAPW)
- Bearcat Toastmasters
- UC Association of Administrators, Managers, and Professionals (UCAAMP)
- UC Faculty Club
- Women's Initiatives Network (WIN)
Important: An employee must FIRST apply for retirement and be approved by his/her university sponsored retirement system. Please refer to Board Rule 30-28-01 for further clarification.
- UC Connect (formerly Bearcat Online)
- UC Flex Help
- UC Information Technology (UCit)
- University Libraries
Work-Related Injuries and Workers' Compensation Information
Environmental Health and Safety Advisory 12.2 outlines the work-related injury process and can be found on the University Health Services (UHS) website. Refer to the UHS website for instructions and information.
If this is a medical emergency, however, call 911.
If you need additional information on Workers' Compensation, contact UC Benefits at 513-556-6381.