The UC Exit Survey is a valuable tool that is used to gather data regarding the experience of employees who are exiting the university, and it is critical in developing and implementing recruitment and retention strategies to help attract and retain top talent.
Exit Survey Process
Employee Information and Process
- The UC Exit Survey was designed to solicit information from exiting employees about themselves, their department, and their management.
- The UC Exit Survey will ask about satisfaction levels in different aspects of the university that may have influenced their decision to leave.
- The UC Exit Survey is confidential and will be used by UCHR to identify turnover trends and other patterns which may lead to changes in employment practices that are designed to improve the university's work environment and employee retention.
- UCHR has developed this web-based exit survey, in conjunction with CEB Leadership Counsel, to be used for all faculty and staff members who voluntarily leave the university.
- CEB will manage the exit survey.
- If you have questions related to the exit survey, please contact Evelyn Keenan: firstname.lastname@example.org