New Hire HR Compliance Training
The University of Cincinnati is committed to providing a positive educational and work environment that recognizes and respects the rights and dignity of all students, faculty, and staff. Harassment of any form undermines this important commitment and is neither appropriate nor acceptable within the university community.
As part of our commitment to a safe and welcoming workplace, we are dedicated to providing Anti-Harassment and Discrimination Training, and Data Security and Privacy Training on an on-going basis to all faculty, staff, and targeted student workers.
All new UC faculty, staff, and targeted student workers will receive an email with directions on how to access the required courses from the course provider, LawRoom (see link below).
- The email will be FROM: University of Cincinnati and will also say “firstname.lastname@example.org”
- The email will include the link to https://el.lawroom.com/UC/login.asp
- The SUBJECT will be: Required HR Compliance Training
The required trainings for New Hires include:
||Targeted Student Workers||All Supervisors|
|Report and Prevent Sexual Misconduct (60 minutes)||X||X||X||X|
|Anti-Harassment, Discrimination, and Retaliation for Universities (60 minutes)||X||X|
|EDU: Supervisor Anti-Harassment, Discrimination and Retaliation (120 minutes)||X|
|Data Security and Privacy (30 minutes)||X||X||X|
- Technical Issues: If you experience any technical difficulties with the courses, please contact the LawRoom HelpDesk at 800-652-9546 or email admin@LawRoom.com. Please note that the courses require Flash Player to run.
- Training Assignments: If you have any questions about training assignments, please contact Michael Williams, Training Specialist at email@example.com.
- Matters of Harassment or Discrimination: Questions or concerns regarding a matter of harassment or discrimination should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Matters of Data Security and/or Privacy: Questions or concerns regarding a matter of data security and/or privacy should be directed to email@example.com.
NOTE: If you receive a security warning such as the one above,
please click Yes to access the training.
Thank you for your support and compliance in this important matter.