In 2012, UC International established seven different global advisory groups. These groups assist us as we strive to research and identify how best to achieve our international objective.
These objectives are:
- Identify universities of similar programmatic diversity and stature who are equally enthusiastic about partnership.
- Enter into broad and deep collaborative relationships with these institutions.
- Provide a wide range of educational and culturally diverse opportunities for our students wishing to study abroad
- Encourage a faculty to develop new courses with an international component in collaboration with partner institutions.
- Increase market awareness of the UC brand in each identified region to further diversify our international student population.
The seven strategy groups, their countries and year-end reports may be found on their individual pages: