UC International ProgramsUniversity of Cincinnati

UC International Programs

Embassy Registration

UC strongly recommends that Faculty Directors register their groups with the local U.S. embassy or consulate at their destination. 

Travel Registration is a free service provided by the U.S. Government to U.S. citizens who are traveling to, or living in, a foreign country. Registration allows you to record information about your upcoming trip abroad that the Department of State can use to assist you in case of an emergency. Americans residing abroad can also get routine information from the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate.

To register your group you will need to have the full names and passport numbers of all participants.  You are also strongly encouraged to collect photocopies of all participants' passports as well.