UC International ProgramsUniversity of Cincinnati

UC International Programs

Financial Aid

In order to apply financial aid to a non-UC program, students must register full time for a study abroad course and complete the Financial Aid Consortium Agreement so that Student Accounts can process the payments. 

Payment will be made either directly to the program abroad or to the student’s UC account; however, it is the student’s responsibility to satisfy his or her financial obligations with the study abroad program provider.

For full details on using your financial aid to help pay for your study abroad experience, you should refer to the Financial Aid Study Abroad page.  On this page you will find information about different types of aid available for study abroad, the paperwork necessary (Consortium or Contractual Agreement) and what to do upon your return to UC. 

Please contact global@uc.edu or send an email to Lavonya Perdue at the Financial Aid Office with questions about student financial aid.