It may take a little time to readjust to your culture when you return home. Here are a few hints to make it easier.
- Stay in touch with the friends you made while abroad.
- Use e-mail whenever possible to keep them informed of your life in the U.S.
- Talk with other students who have traveled abroad. Share stories and impressions.
- Visit UC International Programs. Share the good memories and any suggestions you have for improvement.
- Complete the evaluation of your program. Remember, constructive comments are most helpful.
- Volunteer to be a buddy for an international student.