UC International ProgramsUniversity of Cincinnati

UC International Programs

Resources for Coming Home

Information about Credit Transfer

This information is for students who registered for MLTI3000 or MLTI5000 (formerly 15MLTI300 and 15MLTI500). When you return from your study abroad experience your host institution or program provider may send your official transcript directly to your study abroad advisor at UC International. If not, please request that your institution send your official transcript to us or bring it in if you receive it directly. Once we receive your study abroad transcript we will work with your college office to change the grade from an "SP" to an asterisk "*" which will display your study abroad institution, credits earned, and courses taken overseas.

It often takes several weeks for transcripts to arrive from host countries and for your college office to process all of your credits, please be patient. After your grade is changed you should meet with your academic advisor to discuss your credit transfer. Remember that credit must be transferred within one year of your registration for the 15MLTI300 or 500 study abroad course or the grade will automatically change to an "F." Please contact your advisor at UC International Programs if you have questions about credit transfer.