UC International helps you with check-in, immigration topics, and cultural adjustment, but we do not handle admissions. Where you apply depends on your degree level, major, and English skill. Take a look at the following options to find out where to apply.
Visit UC's Undergraduate Admissions website to find out more about:
- international freshman requirements,
- international transfer requirements, and
- tuition costs & scholarship information.
Graduate & Post-Graduate Admissions
Admissions requirements for UC's post-secondary programs vary by college and department. The Graduate School website will help you find out more about admissions requirements, policies, and costs for various degree offerings.
Admissions - College of Law
Visit UC's College of Law website to find out more about:
- tests, recommendations, & other requirements,
- different application options,
- admissions policies & procedures
- scholarship applications and procedures.
Admissions - College of Medicine
Visit UC's College of Medicine website to learn about:
- degree pathways,
- UC's medical campus,
- admissions process, and
- financial aid information.
Work With a Representative
UC has a network of official representatives around the world ready to help you with your application to UC. Official UC Representatives offer:
- expert advice on the application process,
- discounted application fees,
- information on majors and requirements, and
- help with additional steps after acceptance.
English Language Assistance
If you require full-time, intensive English preparation before entering the University, ELS-Cincinnati Language Center is located on our campus, and students enrolled in this program can receive many of the great benefits available to UC students.
ELS and UC's International Admissions Office work together to issue Conditional Letters of Acceptance. The ELS website explains how to enroll, costs, and schedules of classes.