Skip to main content

Maintaining Status

Use iBearcatsGlobal to Submit eForm Requests

All requests for processing of F-1 student or J-1 exchange visitor benefits should be submitted to UC International Services using our eForms. This includes the following requests:

  • Certification Letter
  • Change in Degree Level
  • Change in Major
  • Curricular Practical Training
  • Departure from U.S. Permanently
  • Dependent I-20 / DS-2019
  • I-20 / DS-2019 Extension
  • Invitation Letter
  • Reduced Course Load (Academic Reasons)
  • Replace a Lost I-20
  • Reduced Course Load for Medical Reasons
  • School Transfer
  • Signature on I-20 / DS-2019 for Travel
  • Tax Analysis Form
  • Absent from U.S. During Current Quarter

Newly admitted students should use the Orientation eForm to inform us of your arrival plans. In addition, currently enrolled students can use iBearcatsGlobal to update their biographical information, emergency contacts, local U.S. address and permanent overseas address. iBearcatsGlobal can also be used sign up as a PEER advisor, use our CINTAX tax assistance, etc.

In order to submit an eform request, go to iBearcatsGlobal and click on the "login" button:

iOffice homepage screenshot

This will bring you to UC’s Central Login Service. Here you will enter and submit your UC 6+2 username and password:

iOffice central login service screenshot

Once you enter your 6+2 account information you will be brought to the iBearcatsGlobal home page. Here you will see an overview of your iBearcatsGlobal record including any alerts that may need to be addressed, SEVIS program information and any notes that have been put on your record by a UC International Services Advisor.

To submit an eForm request you will click on the "F-1 student services" link and then select the e-form you wish to submit. Follow the instructions for the specific e-form and forward any required documents to as a PDF document.

iOffice logged in screenshot

You can view a video tutorial that outlines the process for maintaining your student/scholar status below: