Skip to main content


Please remember that even though it is called a Federal Income Tax Return/Report, not everyone who files a "return/report" is going to get a “refund”. Many of you will find out that everything will balance out to "0", and some of you may find out that you owe more taxes to the Federal or State Governments. Regardless of whether of not you are going to get a refund, you are required by law to file a tax report if you were in the U.S. on an F-1, F-2, J-1, J-2, H-1B, TN or O visa in 2013. By having your check book with you when you complete your Federal and State Income Tax Reports you will have a check available to either pay any taxes you do owe, or have information (such as your bank account number and ABA number) in order for a refund to be electronically deposited into your account.