Skip to main content

State Tax Returns

If you worked during 2013 you are required to file a State Income Tax Report for each state that you lived in. You must do this after you have completed your Federal Income Tax Return. Assistance with Ohio Tax Returns will be available at the College of Law in the following rooms at the following dates and time:

February 10 – April 14
Mondays 6:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Room 118
Wednesdays 6:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Room 118
No Assistance available during Spring Break (March 17-21)

You will need to take with you your completed Federal Income Tax Return, and any W-2's, 1042S's and any 1099's you have received. Remember! You can only file a State Tax Return after you have completed your Federal Tax Return.

Please Note:

I.  These Volunteers cannot help you with Glacier TP Questions.

II.  There is class until 6:30 in that room, so please wait until the class leaves to enter the room.

Other States?

If you lived in other states while employed you will need to file a return for that state as well. The College of Law will offer to assist you with other state tax returns if you bring the relevant forms and instruction books of that state with you. The College of Law does reserve the right to deny help with any tax return not from Ohio. While they wish to help, they are also concerned that they give you accurate advice. If they feel that they can not give this concerning a non-Ohio return they will turn you away.