UC International ServicesUniversity of Cincinnati HomepageUC International HomepageUC International Services Homepage

UC International Services

Working at UC?

If you are going to work and be paid by UC (student job, assistantship, faculty or staff), we will need to determine how much in Federal Taxes you should be paying on your salary.  In order to do this you should log on to iStart and submit the UC Tax Analysis eForm.

The eForm will allow us to determine your tax residency, any applicable tax treaty benefits and whether or not you can claim dependents – all of which can lower the amount of Federal Income Taxes you need to pay.

Do not submit this eForm until you have your Social Security Number.

To submit the UC Tax Analysis eForm you will need to log on to iStart, go to Full Client Services – Insurance and Finances – Tax Analysis.

You do not need to submit this eForm if you are going to work and not be paid by UC. If you are going to work and be paid for Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, you will need to contact Noemi Almanza at Noemi.Almanza@cchmc.org.