Applying to Study Abroad
Before You Apply
- Attend a First Timer Info Session
- Research programs using our web site or the catalogs you received from our office.
- Check with UC International Programs about grant opportunities, scholarships, and financial aid.
- Academic Advisors in your college can help you determine how your study abroad course credit will transfer.
- Apply to chosen program working with your study abroad advisor
- Notify UC International Programs of acceptance and submit an Academic Advisor Approval Form
- Apply for a UC International Programs Grant or other scholarships
- Register for the appropriate course
- Schedule a pre-Departure Orientation with the study abroad office
- Book Your Flight